Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Weekend Movie: Nursing a Toddler in Public

So, having to spend much of my time these days self-regulating myself to research and write my thesis means I also have more time to spend procrastinating on the internet. Because I've been doing a lot of searching for breastfeeding things and then get sucked into topics that I want to blog about.

I came across this "What Would You Do?" video where the show does an experiment - they place a mom nursing a toddler in a coffee shop along with an actress who berates her for nursing a child that old. The idea is to get a reaction from the other patrons in the shop on the subject.

This is somewhat of a follow-up to a "What Would You Do?" where a mom nursing in a restaurant gets yelled at by the manager.

I have to admit that I was really nervous when I hit play...



... but this actually really gives me hope!

What do you think of this video? Did the people react how you expected? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...