Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

The World Breastfeeding Week posts continue...


hilarious and random photo I found


When my blog was new, I posted a lot about the things I was learning and seeing and hearing about breastfeeding as a new birth junkie. Unfortunately, at the time I only had about 5 followers of my blog!

So, I thought I'd do a link-up of some older posts on some great information, just in case any of my new followers are interested in any of these topics. Enjoy!


The benefits of Kangaroo Care for all babies

The only reasons a mother should stop breastfeeding

What makes a hospital Baby Friendly?

The truth about Extended Breastfeeding, aka breastfeeding into toddlerhood

Is there a Natural Age of Weaning?

Improving health by understanding culture and behavior - Colostrum as "dirty milk" in India

A History Lesson: Breastfeeding and WWII

How does breastfeeding while pregnant work?

Babies can latch on themselves! Watch the incredible Breast Crawl

Would you eat Breast Milk Cheese?



Happy World Breastfeeding Week 2011!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...