Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Blog Awards!

My very first ever Blog Awards!! 


I received the "One Lovely Blog Award" from Kayce at Hearts and Hands!
  Rules: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered


 

Kayce also gave me the "Sunshine Award"! 
The Rules: Put the logo on your blog or within your post. Pass the award onto 12 bloggers. Link the nominees within your post. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.



And the "Beautiful Blogger Award" was also passed on to me by Hearts and Hands.
The Rules: Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog. Copy the award and paste it to your blog. Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself. Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.

Seven interesting facts about myself:
1. Since I was born, I've lived in New York, Rhode Island, Florida, North Carolina, DC and Maryland.

2. I am a big fan of Science Fiction - books and movies.

3. I have one dimple.

4. I have competed in a ballroom dance competition. I performed swing, jive, rumba, cha cha and samba :)

5. I've visited Israel, Argentina, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, the Virgin Islands, China, Hong Kong, Ireland and England.

6. I have two really weird cats named Hercules and Alexandra. 

7. In college I helped start a Women's Safety and Empowerment organization that is still going strong on my campus!


So, I am going to go ahead and do what Kayce did and go ahead and pass all three of these awards on to 15 blogs that I love to read and some new ones that I've recently found!














5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the awards! I'll be posting my recipients soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. many many thanks for the shout out and enthusiasm!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh! Congrats to you and thanks for the blog award too! As soon as I can put my newborn down, I'll pass on the love!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...