Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloween, Pregnancy and Birth Style

I LOVE Halloween! It is my very favorite holiday. I love all of the creativity that goes into becoming someone else, and that we all love to see and be seen. I love that people decorate and go all out to create haunted houses. I am not even all that into the candy, but I think a holiday that is big about giving out free stuff is pretty cool.  And there are so many fantastic birth-related halloween fun things to do and make when you're pregnant!

Do you have your costume yet? There are a wide variety of costume possibilities that work best when you are pregnant.

I'm a big fan of the creepy ones...







But you can just go funny, especially with couples costumes. Here are just a few:








Or just super cute on the days leading up to Halloween!





I really hope that I have a baby bump during Halloween sometime in the future!


I also love carving pumpkins this time of year, and working on my creativity. Here are some beautiful pregnancy ones:





Here are a few (of many) birth-related pumpkins that have brought many a happy tear to my eye:



home birth


 


water birth




HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...