Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Moving Videos

I've seen a few powerful, moving videos in the past week that I'd like to share far and wide. So, for your Weekend Movie viewing pleasure...

This is My Body
or, as Upworthy called it, "These Women Are About to Tell You Some Things That Are Absolutely None of Your Business"


I wish I were as eloquent. Some of these monologues are so amazing!


Same Love


Pay attention to the lyrics, they're really good.


One Billion Rising


One Billion Rising is a worldwide movement to stop violence against women and girls, because 1 in 3 women on the planet will be raped or beaten in her lifetime. It is a celebration of the 15th anniversary of V-Day.

Enjoy!
And let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...