Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

It's my Second Blogoversary!



HAPPY TWO YEAR BLOGOVERSARY TO ME!


It's my blog's 2nd birthday! Whoa! I can't believe it has been two years since I started my doula journey! 

A year ago I was averaging an average of 170 page loads, and now I'm averaging about 200 per day. In the past week I've had 1,580 page loads. I've also added a new popular post:
I've had visitors from the United States, Canada, the UK, India, Australia, Indonesia, Latvia, Portugal, Greece, South Africa, France, Malaysia, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Norway, Hong Kong, Singapore, Croatia, Netherlands, and Mexico. 

Also, in the past year, I've met Robbie Davis-Floyd, Penny Simkin, and Jill Arnold from the Unnecessarean! 

If you are one of my regular readers, thank you for sticking by me! I really appreciate all comments and feedback. I'm still learning as I go!


I think Ricki Lake and Abby Epstein timed their release of More Business of Being Born DVDs perfectly with my blog's anniversary - Don't forget that MBOBB officially comes out tomorrow! And it is definitely going on my wish list :)



(And if you weren't around for last year's blogoversary, I encourage you to check out the awesome doula comic I posted a year ago!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...