Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Breastfeeding PSA's Worldwide

(My apologies for the light posting as of late, I'm getting back into the swing of things with new graduate classes this semester)

In case you haven't seen these, I really want to encourage you to watch - these are so interesting and awesome!

[Edit: I've found the US ones again!]

From Peaceful Parenting, here are some Breastfeeding Public Service Announcements from around the world.

from Puerto Rico:


from the United Nations:


from Canada:


from the US:

the US ones are odd...

and another from the US:


from Australia:


another from Australia:

whoa, that baby has a serious Australian accent haha

from Bulgaria:

not sure if is this really a PSA

And here is another one I found, from Spain, I'm pretty sure:

2 comments:

  1. It's too bad the videos from the US aren't available anymore. Do you know if they can be found else where? I would love to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found the US ones! They are up now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...