Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Winnie Cooper Has a Baby!





 I used to watch The Wonder Years all the time growing up and I loved it when people told me that I looked like Winnie Cooper. I thought she was so nice and pretty!

Well now that cute girl is all grown up and makin' babies. Danica McKellar recently gave birth to a son after a 36 hour natural labor! She and her husband named the baby Draco. Unfortunately the name has nothing to do with Harry Potter... He is named after a constellation (and it also happens to mean dragon - awesome).






Huzzah for celebrity role models, especially for women of my generation, going for natural birth and breastfeeding and talking about it.

Danica is also an awesome role model for girls in other ways... I had no idea that she was a NY Times best-selling author of Math books for girls! She has published 3 books - Math Doesn't Suck, Kiss My Math and Hot X! Algebra Exposed. 

Very cool, Winnie Cooper! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...