Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Link Round-Up

Wow, I can't believe I used to post every single day and now I'm eking out maybe two per week! Having to keep up with graduate school assignments barely gives me enough time to read all the birth blogs I love to follow, let alone blog about them. So here is a round-up of awesome posts to go check out:


  • Molly from First the Egg reviews the book The Modern Period: Menstruation in Twentieth Century America which discusses the modern trend to manage menstruation and how an "individuals’ experiences of menstruation are shaped by the knowledge, technologies, and value systems that surround us." 



  • Robotic Vagina Gives Birth:
    • This is a video of a robotic vagina giving used to instruct labor and delivery staff. This video is quite unlike the others I posted in the past in that this robot is really only the buttocks/vagina/upper thigh region... Oh and also because it makes EXTREMELY DISTURBING SOUNDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...