Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Gilmore Girls + Birth

A couple scenes from one of my favorite shows ever, Gilmore Girls, pertaining to pregnancy, birth and doulas!

(Doulas mentioned on tv! And portrayal of pregnancy and home birth in the media)

Luke and TJ are upset that Liz is having a home birth (gasp!) and discuss the doula:

Liz and TJ end up naming the baby "Doula"


Lane is reading What to Expect When You're Expecting and freaking out about being pregnant to Rory:

"Oh, and did I mention the extra hair that might start to grow on my chin? Can't wait for that magic."


And a clip portraying Sookie's intense and gruff Midwife Bruce (skip ahead to 50 sec)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I haven't watched in so long I completely forgot Lane was pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each and every episode of this show is mind blowing. Gilmore Girls is such a wonderful show and I recommend to everyone to watch this show once.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...