Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

100th Post!

Happy 100th post to me!

I'm very excited to share in this 100th post that since I started keeping track of hits on my site exactly one month ago, I have had visitors from:

The United States
Canada
The United Kingdom
The Phillipines
Spain
South Korea
Uganda
Kenya
Finland
Bahrain

Crazy cool and exciting!


Thank you to those who have been my loyal followers from the start! And thank you to those who have stumbled upon my site and decided that you enjoy it enough to check it every now and then, and maybe even comment! I really appreciate it.

And if there is anyone out there who has been lurking (reading but not commenting) I'd love it you would take this opportunity to de-lurk and say Hi! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...